Re: Blocks within a <sect2>

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Blocks within a <sect2>
Date: 2001-03-14 21:50:50
Lists: pgsql-docs

Here's what I am trying to do with links. I want to link the items in
the itemized list with its respecitev counterparts in the
<variablelist> below. Suggestions?

<sect2 id="plpgsql-advantages">
<title>Advantages of Using PL/pgSQL</title>

<itemizedlist>
<listitem>
<para>
Better performance
</para>
</listitem>
<listitem>
<para>
SQL Support
</para>
</listitem>
<listitem>
<para>
Portability
</para>
</listitem>
</itemizedlist>

<variablelist>

<varlistentry id="better-performance">
<term>
Better Performance
</term>
<listitem>
<para>
<acronym>SQL</acronym> is the language PosgreSQL
(and most other Relational Databases) use as query
language. It's portable and easy to learn. But every
<acronym>SQL</acronym> statement must be executed
individually by the database server.
</para>

-Roberto
--