Are my notes of any use to people?

From: Richard H <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Are my notes of any use to people?
Date: 2001-03-08 11:19:56
Lists: pgsql-docs
I've been keeping notes on SQL/Postgres for a while now and after
downloading Lyx the other day took the opportunity to tidy them up a
little.

A lot of it is still in the form of bullet-points/keywords for my private
consumption, but if people think they'd be useful I'm happy to
tidy/expand them and add all the links to the relevant parts of the
manuals. I'd need to go through and check all the queries work etc.

I've temporarily uploaded the stuff to the URL below:

  http://www.archonet.com/pgdocs/pgnotes.html

Obviously, I'd be willing to hack & reformat for inclusion into Tutorial
or elsewhere if that would be more useful.

- Richard Huxton

pgsql-docs by date