Re: Invoking sql functions through jdbc

From: Greg Speegle <Greg(at)10happythings(dot)com>
To: Ron Sofrin <rsofrin(at)entercept(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Invoking sql functions through jdbc
Date: 2001-01-27 03:04:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-jdbc

Hi Ron,

You can call postgresql functions from a normal statement, although I
don't know if you can have it return multiple result sets.

I've assigned a class project to a graduate database class to work on the
CallableStatment interface for the JDBC driver. I hope we'll have
something for you by May.

Greg Speegle
Baylor University

On 1/25/01, 9:57:32 PM, "Ron Sofrin" <rsofrin(at)entercept(dot)com> wrote
regarding [INTERFACES] Invoking sql functions through jdbc: