Re: SourceForge & Postgres (fwd)

From: Tim Perdue <tim(at)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Jeff Duffy <jduffy(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SourceForge & Postgres (fwd)
Date: 2001-01-26 02:37:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Do we need to do a bunch of testing on Beta3 before deployment or is it
so much more stable that it absolutely will have no problems?

We haven't had any problems with the ~Nov 17 snapshot, so we figure why mess
with a good thing.

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com
Lead Developer - SourceForge