Re: [GENERAL] MySQL -> Postgres dump converter

From: Max Rudensky <fonin(at)ziet(dot)zhitomir(dot)ua>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] MySQL -> Postgres dump converter
Date: 2001-01-25 09:59:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Guys,

Thomas said he won't look into GPL'ed code for ideas.
Well, I re-read GPL and found that it's up to author whether is to allow or not
to use code for using in programs with another open-source license. So this isn't
a problem - you may use my program and include code to your without limitations.
I even would prefer to change license to BSD or similar
but I didn't find in GPL ideas about that.

Max Rudensky.