Postgres ODBC

From: rob5(at)megared(dot)net(dot)mx
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres ODBC
Date: 101-01-23 12:18:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I've never used ODBC connections and I need to do one for a system
I'm programing.
I would like to know if someone could tell me step by step how to
connect using Delphi 4.0 or MS Access to a remote postgres database
that is runing on a Linux Red hat 7.0 server.

Both Linux server and the PC are using the same LAN.

I would really appreciate if you could let me know what drivers I
need and how could I this work.

Thanks
Roberto
Renteria

Este mensaje fue enviado mediante Web E-mail de MegaRed
Internet por Cable <<<<< >>>>> http://www.megared.net.mx