ECPG, cursors and transactions

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ECPG, cursors and transactions
Date: 2001-01-17 12:44:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ing. Pavel Janousek (janousek(at)fonet(dot)cz) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
ECPG, cursors and transactions

Long Description
When I use ECPG in transactions I got some bad results - I think that this results are bug, but I'm not sure... (Pglib implementation?, ECPG implementation?)

When I use ECPG like this:
exec sql include sqlca;
exec sql whenever sqlerror do sqlprint ();
exec sql connect...
exec sql declare cur cursor ....
exec sql open cur;
exec sql whenever not found do break;