configure: what was used?

From: "Albert REINER" <areiner(at)tph(dot)tuwien(dot)ac(dot)at>
To: PostgreSQL-SQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: configure: what was used?
Date: 2000-12-29 19:39:54
Lists: pgsql-sql

Saluton,

I have to work with a PostgreSQL-installation on a site where I am not
the root (but I am supposed to act as the Postgres-superuser). The
system administrator installed a bunch of 7.0.2-RPMs from the
SuSE-site. How can I find out how that was configured? I am interested
mainly in locale and multibyte settings.

Thanks in advance,

Albert

(who always compiles from source and does not like nor trust YaST at all).

Albert Reiner <areiner(at)tph(dot)tuwien(dot)ac(dot)at>
Deutsch * English * Esperanto * Latine