Compiling ecpg on SCO

From: Scott Holmes <sholmes(at)pacificnet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org (PG-Interfaces)
Subject: Compiling ecpg on SCO
Date: 2000-12-29 00:22:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm not sure this belongs with interfaces but the code is found in that
directory of the distribution (7.0.2).  The compile on SCO fails with the
message that nocachegetattr is undefined, first mentioned in pgc.o

I can find no mention of it but it does appear that at least this particular
SCO box is missing a library.  The FAQ_SCO does not mention this problem and
this is the first time I've dealt with PostgreSQL on a SCO, so if anyone can
help me with this problem I would be grateful.

Scott

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: John DeSoiDate: 2000-12-29 01:01:29