void UPDATE function?

From: Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: void UPDATE function?
Date: 2000-12-28 18:02:23
Lists: pgsql-general
	What is a good way to trigger an UPDATE of a row without actually
changing anything?  I have a trigger that will update the timestamp
of a record, and in this case, want to trigger it because I am
adding a related row in another table.

UPDATE bugs WHERE pkey='3'

Doesn't seem to work.

--
Adam Haberlach            |A cat spends her life conflicted between a
adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com       |deep, passionate, and profound desire for

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Francis SolomonDate: 2000-12-28 18:05:14