Software Development from Russia! ($15-$20 per hour)

From: <qywter(at)lycos(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Software Development from Russia! ($15-$20 per hour)
Date: 2000-12-18 14:11:15
Lists: pgsql-php
Dear IT Manager:

Please consider deploying our highly skilled off-shore programmers on your e-commerce and software development projects.
They develop software for:

ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS

databases, networks, and languages, plus Perl, Cold Fusion, WAP, XML, Java, ASP, MS Access, SQL, CGI, Shopping Carts, and the Internet.
Typical rates are $15 to $20 per hour.

They are fast, professional, inexpensive, cheap, and available immediately.
Please call me, or you may send me e-mail at:

mdnhsfjkytuhj1(at)lycos(dot)com

Thanks!

Paul Smirnov	+39 3480612212

PS. You are already removed!

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Julio Cuz, Jr.Date: 2001-01-04 20:47:25