Re: [Re: postgres]

From: Marc Daoust <marqdaoust(at)netscape(dot)net>
To: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Marc Daoust <marqdaoust(at)netscape(dot)net>, sqllist <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Re: postgres]
Date: 2000-12-14 11:00:51
Lists: pgsql-sql
Thank you very much Reberto,

It appears that your co-workers are not inerested in potential funding.
For the rude ones....maybe/perhaps people like myself were givin the email
address ever think of that.

A potential client that is having second thoughts.

Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 04:44:55PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Mr. Daoust,
>
> 	You have reached the PostgreSQL SQL developers mailing list.  We are
> not PostgreSQL sales people, and we have no marketing information to
> sell you.  Please have a clue.

	Errr... forgive me, but maybe we could be help the PostgreSQL team by
kindly directing people to their corporate website, so they can purchase
services that are going to fund the project.
	As long as the project is happy I am happy.

	Just some thoughts.

	-Roberto

--
Computer Science			Utah State University
Space Dynamics Laboratory		Web Developer

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Kovacs Zoltan SandorDate: 2000-12-14 11:31:25