From: esandquist(at)ihms(dot)net
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 100-12-13 05:51:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

I recently installed v7.0.3 on a Mandrake 7.2 system from tarball - no problem.

Unfortunately, the production server I use is stuck with Redhat 5.2, because of scripts provided by the hosting company.

Which version of Postgresql should be installed on a Redhat 5.2 box. Needless to say, the compile and install of v7.0.3 did not go well, I tried rthe RPM of v7.0, and it reported failed dependancies, despite the fact I could locate the files...

I am trying to install this as a back end to my Horde & IMP installations...

Perhaps I am missing something... any ideas?

Eric
Wemaster - www.ihms.net

  • Re: at 2000-12-13 19:33:52 from Peter Eisentraut