Re: Re[2]: Queries in plperl

From: oberpwd(at)anubis(dot)network(dot)com (Wade D(dot) Oberpriller)
To: turing2000(at)mail(dot)ru
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org (general-help postgresql)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Queries in plperl
Date: 2000-11-27 18:33:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been trying to track that down also. I haven't found any documentation on
how to do queries in plperl, but I have looked at the plperl.c code and it
appears that it uses the SPI interface to do queries. In any case, the
documentation is rather quite lacking. Does anyone know any good examples in
plperl that does queries?

Wade Oberpriller