Looking for agent

From: "lily" <info2(at)shanghai-industry(dot)com>
To: international(at)mail(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for agent
Date: 2000-11-14 00:39:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Looking for agent
Dear Sir/Madam:
Have you got our mail about "Oriental Dragon International Business Development Project"?
If you are interested in our project, Please sent us information according to our requirements, if you have no interests in it, please inform us, so we will delete you from our mail list. Otherwise, you will get related information periodically.
For more information, please visit www.shanghai-industry.com