Re: Update of web page

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update of web page
Date: 2000-11-10 02:57:53
Lists: pgsql-docs
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Vince, I am doing some cleanup of the web site.  I would like to talk to
> > you via e-mail or phone once I am done so I can revert any changes you
> > do not like.
>
> Try to be descriptive in the CVS comments and don't bother with the
> doxlist stuff.  It's history and will not be back.  It just hasn't
> been removed yet so I have a reference of things that were there.  I'm
> following the CVS reports.

OK, I will leave the dox stuff for later reference.

The changes I have made are mostly combining items with a single bullet
into groups, and moving some of the stuff from developers corner to
users lounge.  I am cleaning up some of the wording and making it more
consistent.  Nothing really major, but it seems to flow better now, at
least for me.  I can revert any of the changes.  I am still working on
it, and may be at it for another hour.

My goal is to condense a little so things stand out more.  How does it
look so far?