Re: list configuration

From: Ashley Clark <aclark(at)ghoti(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: list configuration
Date: 2000-10-31 02:36:12
Lists: pgsql-general
* Martin A. Marques in "[GENERAL] list configuration" dated 2000/10/30
* 13:36 wrote:

> My question is if the list configuration for the general and the
> developers list is going to stay this way or change? I have a filter
> that looks for the Sender header and that line has changes since 2
> days ago from

On a similar note, I have a filter matching on X-Mailing-List, this
header is gone now, is this going to stay this way? With my filter
though it's really quite elegant in matching all pgsql-.+ mailing lists
and storing them in the pgsql/{general,interfaces,&c} directory.

Please add something similar if possible.

--
chalk slayer