From: "Clayton C(dot)" <clayton(at)marketingchallenge(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: benchmarks
Date: 2000-10-27 11:36:04
Lists: pgsql-sql
hi all,

lately at work there has been a debate over
mysql versus postgres

im just looking for independent benchmarks

i personally love postgres
at work they like mysql

currently we are investigating other possible db solutions

and they are looking at oracle, i think we could save a lot of dollarsz
if we decided to go to postgres

i was wondering if anyone can share links to  any current independent

as i would like some real data on these

or at the very least give me a how to so i can do my own testing!

pgsql-sql by date