Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Luc Bouchard <luc(at)luker(dot)on(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-27 16:12:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I having been lurking on this thread for a while and would like to make a
suggestion. Have you guys thought about using SourceForge to help maintain
the
driver? They have resources for compiling, testing, etc... As well you might
be able to get more people involved by posting in the Help Wanted section.

Just a thought.