Again libpgtcl for Win9* & tcl 8.3

From: Sandro Dentella <sandro(dot)dentella(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Again libpgtcl for Win9* & tcl 8.3
Date: 2000-10-23 22:16:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

I'm looking for libpgtcl.dll compiled for tcl-tk 8.3. Has anybody managed to
compile it? The version I have for 8.2 works but now I'd like to make it
work from inside freewrap and I found it for tcl-tk 8.3... not to say that
the version working for tcl 8.2, does not work for 8.3 (illegal operation
message loop... reset...)

If anybody can give me such a dll I'll leave it available for other people
w/ the complete series on my web site

Further questions:

a. I found some dll in the 7.0.tgz package. They have been taken off from
7.0.2.tgz, is there a reason?

b. The name of the .dll suggested they where compiled to connect to 6.5/6.4
rather than for 7.0, is there a real difference? (they seem to work ok
w/ both releases, anyhow)

Thanks in advance

sandro
*:-)

--
Sandro Dentella *:-)
e-mail: sandro(dot)dentella(at)mi(dot)infn(dot)it sandro(at)ermit(dot)it