Re: BeOS Diff Take 3

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: david(at)jetnet(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org, Adam Val-Jean Haberlach <adam(at)be(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BeOS Diff Take 3
Date: 2000-10-03 03:18:14
Lists: pgsql-patches

OK, I have applied this. Seems you really put out a few versions for
BEOS, and I am sorry for that. I did not use your 99 version because it
seemed there weren't too many #ifdef's in ipc.c.

All your patches applied, except a few because HAVE_UNIX_SOCKETS now
handles unix socket testing, rather than os-specific tests. Please try
the snapshot and let me know how it works on beos.

Thanks.

> Folks,
>
> New diff that now covers the entire tree. Applying this gets postgresql
> working on the VERY latest version of BeOS. I'm sure there will be
> alot of comments, but then if there weren't I'd be disappointed!
>
> Thanks for your continuing efforts to get this into your tree.
>
> Haven't bothered with the new files as they haven't changed.
>
> BTW Peter, the compiler is "broken" about the bool define and so on.
> I'm filing a bug report to try and get it addressed. Hopefully then we
> can tidy up the code a bit.
>
> I await the replies with interest :)
>
> david
>
> "I never get involved in my own life, it's way
> too complicated."

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ application/x-be_attribute is not supported, skipping... ]

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us