/contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: /contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2
Date: 2000-09-29 05:57:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Edmar Wiggers (edmarw(at)yahoo(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
/contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2

Long Description
The code in /contrib/soundex doesn't work. It does compile though. I create the function in the database, but it always returns nothing (blank)!

It should be a small stupid mistake in the source code. I bet you can fix it within 5 minutes (as opposed to me, who would take about 5 hours). If you can look into it, please drop me a line.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report