pg_dump failed sanity check and user defined types

From: Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump failed sanity check and user defined types
Date: 2000-09-11 14:37:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have a script that dumps the content of a 7.0.2 database using
pg_dump. I dump the data using the -acD flags, then the schema using
the -scD flags. For databases with no user defined types, this works
fine.

However, I have one database with a user defined type and get the
following error from pg_dump:

pg_dump -sc -D test > pg_dump.schema || true
failed sanity check, type with oid 3516132 was not found

Any clues about this? Does it matter?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook