postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format.

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format.
Date: 2000-08-26 00:21:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Brooks Smith (brooks(at)uwm(dot)edu) reports a bug with a severity of 4

Short Description
postscript version of letter size manuals are really A4 format.

Long Description
The user, reference, tutorial, etc. manuals that I assumed to be
in letter form are really A4 format when I look at them with gv.
These are the files that are *not* marked A4 in their names. Maybe
I'm assuming incorrectly that these should display on letter size
pages.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Gabor Z. PappDate: 2000-08-26 08:00:07