libpq.dll and VB

From: "Finn Kettner" <fk(at)akf(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq.dll and VB
Date: 2000-08-24 15:09:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hello.

Has anybody got any experience using libpq.dll from Visual Basic
(currently using Visual Studio 6), and if so, do you have the
declarations handy. I have a little trouble finding out how the PGconn
and PGresult should look like, and as far as I know these are required
to use the connect and execute functions in the library.

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.
PS. If anybody know a program to automatically extract informations
from a dll and create a api.txt file for Visual Basic, then please let
me know.

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Tim PerdueDate: 2000-08-24 15:43:25