Re: Best way to create DML/DDL log?

From: Webb Sprague <wsprague100(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Ingram, Bryan" <BIngram(at)sixtyfootspider(dot)com>, "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Best way to create DML/DDL log?
Date: 2000-08-21 16:20:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

I think there is either a switch to the psql client or
a "\" command in the session that allows you to log to
a file. Even if you have to do some redirection, it
seems a lot better than modifying postgres.c (though I
am quite impressed that you would think about it...)

--- "Ingram, Bryan" <BIngram(at)sixtyfootspider(dot)com>