typo correction

From: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: typo correction
Date: 2000-08-18 03:20:34
Lists: pgsql-docs
1 Minor corrections to the current documentation (i.e. the stuff available
from postgresql.org - not sure if it also applies to 7.0.2 docs):

1) http://www.postgresql.org/docs/user/x1133.htm

(User Guide -> Data Types -> Date/Time Types)

The initial table, 3rd row ('interval'), far right column. 'mircosecond'
should be 'microsecond'.

Hmmm - I remember seeing another typo somewhere (an incorrect 'mailto' link,
IIRC), but I can't seem to track it down right now. It should be simple
enough to find with Perl or `grep` though.

Regards,

Neil Conway

--
Neil Conway <neilconway(at)home(dot)com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        -- Howard Aiken

pgsql-docs by date