Re: lo_export and files permissions

From: Guo Bin <guobin_(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: mike(dot)baroukh(at)netcourrier(dot)com, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: lo_export and files permissions
Date: 2000-08-16 09:31:30
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I was using sql lo_export function before upgraded to
7.0 (which doesn't allow non-admin to call it). So if
possible, you can use the client function lo_export to
extract the blob. I know it's simple in Perl DBI but
not sure about java.
Another work-around might be to lo_export the file
to a directory writable by nobody.

Regards,
--
Guo Bin