Backup

From: syed asghar <abemail1(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backup
Date: 2000-07-27 13:40:22
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello everyone - I have just started using PostgreSQL.

I was just wondering is there a neat way of backing up
the data and then say reloading it into the database
the way it is before a crach or system loss.

I have just joined the list and understand that my
question is probably too silly to warrant a staight
answer but I would really appreciate one.

Thanks in advance....
Abe