Re: Inprise InterBase(R) 6.0 Now Free and Open Source

From: Joe Brenner <doom(at)kzsu(dot)stanford(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inprise InterBase(R) 6.0 Now Free and Open Source
Date: 2000-07-25 22:40:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk> wrote:

> In case you didn't notice:
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/000725/ca_inprise_2.html

Yes, and now the story is up on slashdot:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=00%2F07%2F25%2F1439226&cid=&pid=0&startat=&threshold=-1&mode=nested&commentsort=3&op=Change

So if anyone feels like taking time out to do some
evangelizing, this might be a good moment to say a few words
about Postgresql vs. "Inprise, The Open Source Database".

In particular, this guy could use a detailed reply: