RE: Clob or Blob in JDBC -> ImageViewer

From: radifan karami <radif_k(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Clob or Blob in JDBC -> ImageViewer
Date: 2000-07-19 04:04:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Sory, I don't know how to run that example (
ImageViewer ).
What the database name should be created before
running ImageViewer ?
When I run that file by typing " java Imageviewer ",
error :
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ImageViewer (wrong
name: example/ImageViewer)

Because I'm new comer in Java, I need the simpler and
shorter example.
Could anybody gives the simpler example for storing
and displaying image on a postgresql database ?

Than you.

radif

--- Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>