A Question

From: "Sherril Mathew" <m_sherril(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: A Question
Date: 2000-05-26 10:53:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, my name is sherril .I have the following Question
My one feild in the database is Date/time I want to find a range of
records which exists between two dates in the same date field in the
database
Also tell me how to retreive all records from database where field which is
date time is null I am working on ASP and backend as ms-ACCESS
My email Address is m_sherril(at)hotmail(dot)com