A Question

From: "Sherril Mathew" <m_sherril(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: A Question
Date: 2000-05-26 10:53:56
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hi, my name is sherril .I have the following Question
My one feild in the database is Date/time  I want  to find a range of
records which exists between two dates in  the same date field in the
database
Also tell me how to retreive  all records from database where field which is
date time is null I am working on ASP and backend as ms-ACCESS
My email Address is m_sherril(at)hotmail(dot)com