Re: interactive pgsql book

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <plc(at)faroenet(dot)fo>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: interactive pgsql book
Date: 2000-05-24 15:17:38
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

That is quite interesting. Let me CC this over to the hackers/docs
lists to see if we want to do this for our main docs.

As for my book, I want those messages sent to me so I can fix them or
add information to the book. I think maybe we want the same thing for
the manuals. We want to get suggestions so we can compile them into the
manuals and add to them, rather than having comments, but I am
interested to hear what others say.