Just checking on a few bugs...

From: Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
To: bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Just checking on a few bugs...
Date: 2000-05-23 00:20:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs
	I've sent two bugs to this list in the past few days from
one of my other accounts, and just got around to signing up for
the list myself--I wanted to see if they actually got here and
were addressed.

The first involved SELECT/IN returning rows with empty fields
in ODBC

The second involved pg_dump crashing while trying to dump the
indices of databases with indexed oid fields.

Anyone see those two come by?  The mailing list archive seems
to be missing a few days in there.

--
Adam Haberlach             |"You have to understand that the
adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com        |  entire 'Net is based on people with

pgsql-bugs by date