Re: SQL command speed

From: mig(at)utdt(dot)edu
To: klcollins(at)wsicorp(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL command speed
Date: 2000-05-18 20:27:42
Lists: pgsql-sql
Thanks for your reply; I am disappointed that it did not work the way
I thought it would ...

I suppose that you did VACUUM ANALYZE your table recently, right? If
not, the stale table statistics may be playing a role too: do it, and
try again.

With this I have reached the outer boundaries of my "knowledge"; if it
doesn't work out, I hope somebody else may be able to help. In any
case, I would appreciate knowing more about your tests and the
eventual outcome ...

Miguel