kpgsql query executes but does not complete

From: "Bill Barnes" <kgbsoft(at)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: kpgsql query executes but does not complete
Date: 2000-04-26 05:44:49
Lists: pgsql-general
Using 6.5.3 on SuSE 6.4

Create a new table works and the results box shows 'CREATE'.

The next query, however, reports that a query is still in progress.  Tried
the new query button and simply erasing last query entered.

Seems the only way to correct this is to disconnect.
Upon reconnect I can select the new table.
I have been able to execute 'select' and 'drop' queries in succession.

Thanks for any clues.
Bill Barnes

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: JeffreyDate: 2000-04-26 05:48:57