Where to send patches?

From: "Johnny C(dot) Lam" <lamj(at)stat(dot)cmu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: lamj(at)stat(dot)cmu(dot)edu
Subject: Where to send patches?
Date: 2000-03-05 19:42:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've a set of diffs against the 7.0beta1 source tree to add support
for installing on NetBSD. NetBSD is ELF or a.out depending on the
platform and OS version. To where should I send my patch? I'd really
like to see this go into the tree before the 7.0 release is cut.

As I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, please cc: me a reply.

Thanks,

-- Johnny C. Lam <lamj(at)stat(dot)cmu(dot)edu>
Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/