7.0 Changes list

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: 7.0 Changes list
Date: 2000-02-28 10:58:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Here is an updated version of the HISTORY file for 7.0.

I have added sections on Types and Performance to try and reduce the
number of items in each section.

Still, the list is so long as to be almost unreadable.

I can't figure out how to reduce it.  I mention all user-visible changes
in the release, as I have done in the past.  The problem is that the
list is almost twice the size compared to previous releases.

If I were MySQL or another commercial database, I would be worried by
the list of items I see here.  There are a ton of them.

Next:From: Karel Zak - ZakkrDate: 2000-02-28 11:30:45