Ski Affiliates

From: eyewear2(at)framesd(dot)com (eyewear2)
To: eyewear2(at)framesd(dot)com
Subject: Ski Affiliates
Date: 2000-02-01 20:12:33
Lists: pgsql-ports
I received your email address because I believe
you are associated with or own a Skiing website.

Hopefully we can bring you more business.  We
have created an affiliate program for the world's
largest online designer sunglass and eyewear store
and are looking for Skiing sites to join our affiliate
program, exchange banners or sell banner space to us.

We are trying to establish 10 partner Ski sites and
are also willing to purchase banner ads on sites that
have more than 10,000 unique visitors a day.

Skiers requrie protective eyewear and often need urgent
replacement contact lenses and glasses.

By placing a banner on your site, ski customers to your
website could find Bolle, Briko and Smith Ski goggles,
Oakley, Calvin Klein and Armani sunglasses, and hundreds
of other designers

Your site would earn 5% of every sale simply by having
a linking banner.

Take a look at our site and if you have an interest please
email me at mailto:eyewear1(at)framesd(dot)com

http://www.framesdirect.com
or http://www.framesdirect.com/af/affiliateintro.htm

Thanks for your time.

Lewis Southwick
Director of E-Development
FramesDirect.com

Corporate Headquarters:

3100 S.Gessner, Suite 329
Houston, Texas 77063
(800) 248-9427

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Dan RosnerDate: 2000-02-02 08:54:56