Creating groups and granting privs to it

From: "Donald Dade" <don_dade(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Creating groups and granting privs to it
Date: 2000-01-26 12:14:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Another thing that I cannot seem to figure out how to do is this, and I
would appreciate any help: How does one create a GROUP, add users to it, and
grant access to the group? CREATE USER doesn't seem to understand "IN GROUP
~" nor does GRANT seem to understand "TO GROUP ~". Am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,

Don Dade