Re: pgScript patch based on pgScript-1.0-beta-3

From: "Mickael Deloison" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgScript patch based on pgScript-1.0-beta-3
Date: 2008-08-16 15:07:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

2008/8/14 Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>>> Does that sound about right?
>>
>> We dumped the static library part, because that library would depend on
>> pgadmin itself, and we'd either get duplicate symbols or a circular
>> reference.
>> (pgScript requires a few classes from pgAdmin to work)
>>
>> So we're back to linking directly with pgadmin.
>
> Oh, OK - well I'm fine with that.

Hi,

I uploaded my last patch. This patch includes:
* pgScript fully integrated with pgAdmin code
(pgadmin/include/pgscript and pgadmin/pgscript)
* pgScript CLI, unit test suite, integration test suite and
documentation in xtra/pgscript
* Help page of the query tool updated and with the pgScript
scripting language reference
* Two pictures for the query tool help page
* An option to ./configure (--disable-pgscript) to disable pgScript
in pgAdmin (this does not work in VC++ of course)
The patch: http://pgscript.projects.postgresql.org/pgadmin/r7403-dif-pgs1.0b4.zip

Best regards,
Mickael