Current status of the GSoc project: pgUnitTest

From: "Mickael DELOISON" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org, gambit(at)rasterburn(dot)org
Subject: Current status of the GSoc project: pgUnitTest
Date: 2007-07-10 00:25:26
Lists: pgsql-students
Hello,

I am on the project pgUnitTest. The program is usable but is just on
the pgFoundry CVS at this time. I am writing a tutorial (a sort of
walk through) that explains how to use it. And I think I will release
a beta version of the program by the end of the week. I will let you
know so that people interested in testing what I have done can do it
and give me advice.

Best regards,
Mickael

pgsql-students by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-07-10 16:51:40