Re: Russian PostgreSQL community site

From: Виктор Вислобоков <corochoone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Russian PostgreSQL community site
Date: 2008-08-26 02:56:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-docs
Unfortunately, conversations about Russian PostgreSQL community site
were starting long time ago (before Nikolay, some years ago).
But, I don't see something besides discussions. :(  (I'm sorry for such words)
May be, I don't know about some sites, but I not found some Russian
site about PostgreSQL at least with similar functionality as our site.
I would not come here asking if out site is not ALREADY exists.
I would not come here asking if some Russian site was already
presented at http://www.postgresql.org/community/international
I hold in high respect Nikolay, but at this moment, I don't see his
results in this direction.

> Cool. But this is the wrong list to talk about it. I'm redirecting you
> for the right list (pgsql-advocacy). AFAIK, Nikolay was trying to
> organize the russian community infrastructure some months ago [1]. May I
> suggest talking to him for not duplicating effort while accomplishing
> the same goal? It would be nice to add the russian community at [2].

With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov
St.Peterburg, Russia