Help needed

From: "Muruganantham M" <msgtoanand(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help needed
Date: 2007-02-07 14:14:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

We are developing one website using ChessD in red hat environment. ChessD is
a open source which requires Postgres as its back end. When we tried to
install ChessD we got the error

Missing postgresql/libpq-fe.h, is libpq-dev installed?.

But this chess D is works fine in Debian and We need a libpq-dev package for
redhat which is equivalent to debian.

We need you valuable feed back which will help us lot to sort out this set
back.
--
Regards,

Muruga
Chess Development Team,
Silicon Oyster Technologies,
Chennai-84.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)Date: 2007-02-07 14:25:22