run postgres.exe as a Windows Administrative account

From: "Yingqi Tang" <anakintang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: run postgres.exe as a Windows Administrative account
Date: 2007-08-24 00:34:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

All,

I am new to postgreSQL and the first time I tried to execute
postgres.exe I got an error saying the services must be started as a
non-administrative windows user. But I checked the doc and it says
after 8.2 it is possible to run postgres.exe as a windows
administrator. So a little bit confused, is it possible, if so, how?

Thanks a lot for help!