Connecting using Paradox 10

From: willy bas <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connecting using Paradox 10
Date: 2005-03-17 23:25:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm new to psql, as you might notice from the subject of this post.
I'm sorry for bothering you with this extremely basic post.

However, i just cant succeed to connect to my psql database when using
Paradox 10.
With Access, it's no problem at all.

I keep getting the error "invalid configuration parameter" (Nr 12550
[$31] [$ 6]), which might mean that i'm leaving somethin blank that i
shouldn't, but there doesn't seem to be any documentation available
whatsoever, probably because it's too simple for words....

Now here's my input:
Type                                           PostgreSQL
BATCH COUNT                           200
BLOB SIZE                                 32
BLOBS TO CACHE                      64
DATABASE NAME                      MyDB
ENABLE BCD                             FALSE
ENABLE SCHEMA CHACHE       FALSE
LANGDRIVER                             --is blank--
MAX ROWS                                -1
ODBC DSN                                MyDB
OPEN MODE                             READ/WRITE
ROWSET SIZE                           20
SCHEMA CACHE DIR                 --is blank--
SCHEMA CACHE SIZE               8
SCHAMA CAHCE TIME               -1
SQL PASSTHROUGH MODE      SHARED AUTOCOMMIT
SQLQRYMODE                          --is blank--
USERNAME                              IAmMe

Of course, when i try to connect, i provide the correct password, and
then i get the error message descibed in the above.

Can anyone please help a noob?

Thank you very much in advance

Willy

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Sivasakthi d/o SivagnanamDate: 2005-03-18 05:10:11