PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting TODAY! 7pm

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxruby(at)lists(dot)pdxruby(dot)org, pdx-pm-list(at)mail(dot)pm(dot)org, pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting TODAY! 7pm
Date: 2006-07-19 18:25:51
Lists: pdxpug
Today's the day!  See you tonight!

presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode
July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Location: FreeGeek
1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214

* OSCON Meetup?
* Propaganda for OSCON
* Meeting Day change
* David's presentation

Thank you David for offering to give a talk!  After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance).  The
Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location this year, so I
think the bar will be less crowded.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog --

Sorry if this is too many reminders for some of you... We've found over
on the Perl mailing list that more messages help get more people to the

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Rich ShepardDate: 2006-07-20 13:04:17