PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting TODAY! 7pm

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxruby(at)lists(dot)pdxruby(dot)org, pdx-pm-list(at)mail(dot)pm(dot)org, pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting TODAY! 7pm
Date: 2006-07-19 18:25:51
Lists: pdxpug
Today's the day!  See you tonight!

PL/pgSQL
presented by David Wheeler, Kineticode
July 19, 2006 - 7pm
Location: FreeGeek
1731 SE 10th Ave, 97214

Agenda:

* OSCON Meetup?
* Propaganda for OSCON
* Meeting Day change
* David's presentation

Thank you David for offering to give a talk!  After the presentation, I
invite you all over to the Lucky Lab (within walking distance).  The
Tour de France party is at the NW Lucky Lab location this year, so I
think the bar will be less crowded.

I've put up details about the meeting, and republished David's
introduction on the pdxpug blog -- http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx/

Sorry if this is too many reminders for some of you... We've found over
on the Perl mailing list that more messages help get more people to the
meeting!

-selena

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Rich ShepardDate: 2006-07-20 13:04:17