Re: See postgre tables from PHP code

From: Brew <brew(at)themode(dot)com>
To: Félix Sánchez Rodríguez <fesanch(at)ciego(dot)cult(dot)cu>
Cc: PostgreSQLPHP <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: See postgre tables from PHP code
Date: 2008-11-12 03:32:31
Lists: pgsql-php
> Beside, I opened my PostgreSQL interface, called pgAdmin and run the same
> query inside the ATM database and the error was the same: "relation
> 'usuarios' was not found". It's like something else was needed to access the
> DB tables.

From the postgres monitor (or maybe pgAdmin) do \d to see a list of
the tables available.

That is, in my case:

mode=> \d
                  List of relations
 Schema |          Name           |   Type   | Owner
--------+-------------------------+----------+-------
 public | accode                  | table    | mode
 public | categories              | table    | mode
 public | key_requests            | table    | mode
 public | listings                | table    | mode
 public | listings_listing_id_seq | sequence | mode
 public | query_benchmarks        | table    | mode
 public | stored_strings          | table    | mode
 public | uptime_benchmarks       | table    | mode
 public | users                   | table    | mode
 public | users_user_id_seq       | sequence | mode
(10 rows)

mode=>