Requesting the Revision History

From: nanda gopal <nandagopalbe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Requesting the Revision History
Date: 2009-09-22 14:10:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear sir,I am Nandagopal graduating M.E (Software Engg.,) in Anna University
in INDIA.I am doing my final year project regarding software changes (using
change classification technique)of open source projects.It will be helpfull
to me if you send me the revision history of PostgreSQL.So please kindly
send me the revision history(consisting of features changed).
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Nandagopal