Anyone running on RHEL Cluster?

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PGSQL Performance" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anyone running on RHEL Cluster?
Date: 2007-12-26 17:36:15
Lists: pgsql-performance
Is anyone running their production PostgreSQL server on the RHEL Cluster
software?  If so, how is it working for you?  My linux admin is looking at
trying to increase the robustness of our environment and wanting to try and
eliminate as many single points of failure as possible.

So, I am looking for any hands on experience in running PostgreSQL in some
sort of HA cluster.

Thanks,

Chris

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Greg SmithDate: 2007-12-26 18:13:56